This morning, on my way to work, I was listening to the radio and they were saying the DJs talked about food so often because they were hungry (makes sense). But it made me think. Hunger is a real problem in this world. Not just across the ocean, but down the street from you and me. Not the hunger of a missed meal, but long-term hunger, never enough to eat and people dying from lack of nourishment.
What can you (and I) do to help Hunger Relief today?
- Summer Hunger Increases and FEED 3 Expands Texas Program (prweb.com)
- Hungry London children are struggling at school (schoolsimprovement.net)
- Note from a stranger to hunger… (stowell.wordpress.com)
- Children in London ‘going to bed hungry’ finds food poverty report (london24.com)
- The “battle” over poverty line…read Pages from the newspapers (pradeepranade.com)
- Americans Reaching Out (tbolto.wordpress.com)
- Our Shredded Values — Hunger and Malnutrition In America (blogforarizona.com)
- Help Poverty (cyrofunny.wordpress.com)
- Food Security and Agriculture (dissidentvoice.org)